majintjnmazterrmajintjnmazterr

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

SpongeBoarding SpongeBoarding

W00T!!

ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

This game rocks!!!!!

Graphis: The best ever!
Style, Interactivity: Gameplay onwz!
Violence: Kickin Plankton's ass rocks!
Humor: funfunfunfunfun!
Overall: IT ROCKS!

Beta Robot Game DEMO Beta Robot Game DEMO

It just sucks

First of all for the graphics: you've found a picture of a robot, you then draw it over, the background is ugly as hell, the rockets are three lines and two colors, the helicopters and tanks are the same ugly shit.
Sound: there was no fucking sound, games without sounds just suck, who wants to play U2 if there was no sound???
Violence: the only violence was me banging my head on the table because the game sucks that much, i mean you blow up a tank and a helicopter that's it...?!
Humor..... there is no humor, that's ok because this wasn't ment to be humorfull
And for the style: why the hell does it moves automatically?? the controls realy suck... there is no story... I give this game a 0 because I also want to bet you found the actionscript you used on flashkit!

hobo-mgee responds:

Listen You Tosser. I dont mind it when someone gives me constructive critisism, That you just take the piss.

1 I did Not get actionscript for this game, IT is a project in doing at college.

2 WHERE IS YOUR WORK! I SEE NO WORK BY YOU! CAN U EVEN USE FLASH U IDIOT?

3 IF YOU CARE TO READ I SAID I COULDNT ADD SOUND AS I WAS AT COLLEGE, OUR PCS DONT HAVE SOUND CARDS"

4 AND THE GLITCHES ARE THERE BECAUSE IT IS A DAMN DEMO! I was posting it to see what people thought about it, not to listen you u whine. Make something in Flash then criticise

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

It's ok

For all the stupid people:
when the cards are dealed -> right click, play and then again right click play
print screen -> paste in paint
right klick, back untill the games continues again!

Pico 1.5 Demo Pico 1.5 Demo

SWEEEEEEET DUDE!!!!!!

This is the best tribute to pico ever!!! and it's only a demo!!! I LOVE IT, cant wait for the final version!!! hehe it took me some time to figure the password out :P

NG tank Shootout NG tank Shootout

..crappy game

that game was lousy and crappy and my score was a lousy 1510

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

THIS SUCKED BIG TIME

IF YOU CHOOSE FOR OPTION 3 THE WHOLE GAME YOU WIN!!!! I DID THAT BECAUSE I WAS BORED, NOW I'M EVEN MORE BORED!!!!

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

this sucked, it's to easy

first be nice, then dance, and whooptidoo you're finished...??

DDay (game) DDay (game)

I like the idea...

.. i'm workin on game that's also about DDay.. i think you should make this one longer and more killin on the beach!

SplinterX Demo SplinterX Demo

This is a game to look out for~!!

Normally I hate it when people upload games that are not finished, but i understand you did it to hear what the people want it to have in it, and i think it's great...i personally would like to see a carmageddon based mission in it :)
Finish it please I think this is gonna be a number 1!!

PS: there is a bug in mission 2: you can't shoot to the left!

GROMHELLGROUND responds:

thanks majintjnmazterr, i´m trying to fix the bug right now! Carmageddon rockz ;)